Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just say it

I am a pretty decent communicator. In saying that I simply mean that I don't have a big problem saying what I think and how I feel to others. There are however times where I have a harder time. When the situation for example is not just involving me... if I am simply saying how I feel about something no problem but if how I feel may affect my relationship with someone else I have a tougher time sometimes saying something.

Now I realize that all of this is sounding very cryptic... Here's the situation, I have liked a boy for a while now and this past weekend I finally said it. I must say I am shocked at how much better I feel. He listened. He heard. It was honestly a huge relief. In the end we are still just friends and I am not building a shrine to him and waiting around but I am happy with it. So to that boy- thank you!

My lesson holding onto 'stuff' does not serve me very well...

No comments:

Post a Comment