Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brigit

Every time something like this occurs in my life I think to myself, "It's funny how that happens" and yet I am also very keenly aware of why things happen the way they do and that the universe is perfect and on purpose... but it still surprises me!

Last night before going to sleep I decided to pull a card from my goddess deck. The first card I pulled with no question, simply the intention to receive a message. I pulled Yemanya; golden opportunity- "Important doors are opening for you right now. Walk through them." This card resonated with me instantly since I seem to really be all over the place and busy and all that is happening is very exciting! Something told me to pull a second card. This time a question came to mind, 'What do I do about the boy?' (the 'boy' in reference here is the one in the previous post)

I asked the question over and over in my mind as I was shuffling the deck and selecting the card. I pulled a card that I have never personally pulled before. I have seen others pull this card, not often but it has happened. Brigit; don't back down- "Stand up for what you believe is right." Sitting on my bed I just smiled and giggled to myself. I think it's funny because I know deep down that for whatever reason I am meant to be with this boy at some point. I am going about this very wizardly instead of warrioresque because I just feel like it will happen.

It just makes me laugh how everything really is just perfect. Thank you universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment