Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scale of 1-10

What would you rate your life on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being you are ready to end it all and 10 being you are so excited and happy!

If you answered anything below a 10 then what is missing to make it a 10?

What is one action; something courageous, that you can do to get you closer to that 10?

What would your life look like if it were a level 10?

I am extremely fortunate that I get to say my life is a level 9! I LOVE my life! I choose to create my life exactly as it is. I get to choose what I want to do and when I do it. Yes there are certain limitations as to what is within my means, however I make everything I do worth it!

I am currently working at promoting an event that my life is organizing. Greg Mooers Montana, the creator of Heart Virtues and is wife Tamara are coming to Montreal June 17-20th. I am so looking forward to this weekend because these two people communicate solely with your 10.

You see each and everyone of us has a piece of us that is completely committed to having a level 10 life. As long as a piece of us is committed to a 10 they will continue to speak to that piece and push us to take courageous actions to get ourselves to a level 10!!!

How would your life feel if the people in your life were all committed to their lives being a level 10 as well as your own? Do you think your life would look different than it does now? How so? Would you feel more empowered? Would you be more willing to continue to take courageous actions everyday? I am sure I would.

I am committed to you having a level 10 life and so are Greg and Tamara. If you are interested in creating your level 10 life than register for their weekend. It's going to be incredible! This is the link to the registration page. I look forward to having the most amazing group of people who are all committed to their lives being a 10 at this weekend!!!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment