Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 2012

Well 2012 is finally upon us. There is so much energy around what 2012 means and what it is going to bring. Personally, I believe it is a year of growth; major global growth. What that looks like exactly is anyone's guess. It is just the sense I get from it.

How was your first day of 2012? Mine was pretty wonderful. Woke up, ate a delicious breakfast, even if my egg did not look like what it was meant to... went for a long walk on the beach, began a new necklace, ate dinner, watched a movie and welcomed friends into our getaway cottage. Today was relaxing and productive all at the same time. My resolution; to create each day to feel the same: relaxing and productive/ fulfilling.

I am so thankful for all that 2011 had to bring me and teach me and I am so looking forward to what 2012 has to offer.

2012; let's dance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment