Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New year= new thoughts

For anyone who has ever read my blog I guarantee that I have written about my woos with boys/guys/men over the past few years. I have been very hesitant to get seriously involved in a relationship, some reason I know and I am confident that there are others that I still do not know and may never come to understand.

Alas the other day something magically happened while I was walking on the beach with my mother. You see not even a week ago I said, "I am not ready to meet the 'one' I am to spend the rest of my life with" in a conversation with my cousin, aunt and mother. And so when this thought came to me on the beach I was surprised and slightly shocked and therefore I have decided that it is worth mentioning... into the ether that is the world wide web.

You may at this point be saying; what's the thought?! I am going to met the love of my life this year.

Anyone realize how HUGE that thought is for me? I do. I realize how insanely far out of my comfort zone this thought is.

So fascinating. Well new year, new thoughts. Bring on 2012 and the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment