Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quantum Movement

In May of 2007 my family invested in courses with Peak Potentials Training. The company was slightly different back then and in the summer of 2008 we, I should really be saying my parents, bought Quantum Leap for all five of us.

This past weekend while I was working at the Millionaire Mind Intensive in Charlotte, NC it somehow sunk in just how lucky I am. Hearing the pitch for Quantum Leap and now our smaller package Quantum Step I was painfully aware of the fact that if I were the one sitting in the seat I would likely not be moving to the back of the room to purchase for the price is still an obstacle for me.

Quantum Leap would still be out of my financial reach at the moment. Quantum Step is not, but step doesn't have all the courses I would want to attend. If I could remove some and add others I would be all over that package!

In the end I just realized how lucky I was to have parents who so adamantly believed in the program and in the power of the universe to move mountains in order for us to be able to pay for it. When they signed up they had no idea how they were going to pay for the whole $65,000 for all five of us but somehow they did. They took my financial blueprint out of the equation.

I still covered all my travel and expenses to attend all 11 events that I went to because I was seriously committed to being at them! I made it happen. I now work for Peaks and I love it. Yes I have my moments where I wonder but I also have moments of such pure joy and peace that it makes the wondering moments less painful.

This is a thank you to my parents and an acknowledgment to all those participants who sit in our seats; for those of you who take the action and sign on the dotted line good for you, for those of you who don't I understand and commend you for being true to where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment