Monday, May 3, 2010

Thank you

This is just a small thank you to the universe for all that is going on in my life at the moment! I have always known who I am, I learn more about where I want to go everyday but the essence of me I have known my whole life. Over the past few years things have become clearer and clearer about where I am meant to be and what I am meant to be doing.

Since I was in high school I was highly involved in student council, heck I practically lived at school planning events and activities and running workshops. It has taken me some time to realize that what I was doing then is exactly what I am meant to be doing now! I suppose the journey I have been on has helped me realize this because once again, 'everything happens for a reason'.

I left high school and got a BA Specialization in Communications Studies, which was amazing- I loved school! But that degree would've gotten me an office job as an advertiser or a PR person, which I discovered I did not want to do. Then I went to work for Disney Cruise Line- fabulous experience, where I realized that I enjoy working with people however that doing the exact same thing over and over again left me bored and unsatisfied. I came home and began my journey with Dynamix, which keeps me on my toes because every group of people I work with is different and requires a different energy from me.

Dynamix is a lot of fun because I get to play games and work with youth. Peak Potentials came along and now I get to help adults grow too. I am interacting with people and supporting their growth while helping to run the room and event. THEN Conscious Conversations Community and EPIC U has begun to flourish and I get to put my degree to use, while interacting with people and running the room!

It's funny how it works but high school really does prepare you for life doesn't it? My 5 years there certainly did. Thank you universe for this wonderful life I have! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment