Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Seriously?

So I have this uncanny ability to manifest anything I want into my life. I had not thought of myself as being a powerful manifester until relatively recently though. Now however I acknowledge that it is part of my skill set.

That being said I still manage to manifest things that I don't necessarily want... I am sure that I have written about this before and oh imagine that it has showed up again. I am clear that the universe is doing all it can to teach me this lesson I just have yet to get it apparently.

I consistently pick the most unavailable guys to connect with; twice my age, married, 6 years younger, separated, crazy, just plain emotionally unavailable. I am pretty sure that there are several reasons for this the simplest one being that it's safe. It's safe for me to like these guys because I am clear that nothing can ever really happen and therefore I cannot ever get hurt if nothing ever happens. Sad huh?

I also have this idea that I am not ready for a committed relationship so I find guys who cannot commit which puts it on them and takes it off of me... Then I stop and think about it and end up writing a blog post because I am frustrated at myself for consistently manifesting the same stuff!

Oh what's a girl to do?!

I think I'm done my venting for now. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I have this thing that I AM ready for a committed relationship and I keep attracting guys that either ready to get on a knee (and totally not the type I want) or totally non-committal.

    Yes, what's a girl to do...

    ReplyDelete