Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wonderful

This week has been wonderful! I got to go for walks along the beach of the Pacific ocean and the Atlantic ocean! I hadn't thought of how cool that was until I had said it out loud yesterday in talking to my mom. I have come to also realize how relaxing it is for me to walk along a beach. I'm not such a huge fan of sand though, so you would think that I would not like the beach very much then... Truth be told that I am not a fan of that fluffy, light and dry sand so much because it's harder to walk on and it really gets between my toes. The packed down recently been wet sand though is fabulous!

A few things I love about the beach...
1. I love making footprints in the sand that seem to vanish not long after- You know that quote about some people come in and out of your life while others leave footprints on your heart? Well that's what these footprints remind me of. As I walk I don't make a huge imprint on the beach, it just takes me and all of my stuff says thank you and continues to allow for a space of release for many others. It does not take on my issues, it simply allows me to be and let go.


2. The sound of the water- This is one of the most soothing parts about being at the beach for me .
3. Watching the birds- The really little birds that just run around all over the place are so cute and fun to watch.
4. Watching the people- I love watching people interact and at the beach they look so much more relaxed and at peace.

Anyway point being that I totally understand why people go to the beach on a vacation. Walking along the beach helps me relax! I have a difficult time just sitting on the beach doing nothing but as long as I am walking it's great!!! And so all that being said I am going to go get ready to go to the beach!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment