Monday, January 3, 2011

19

I love hanging out with fabulous people and that's exactly what I got to do New Years Eve 2011!!!

Departed from Hilton Head at 1:30pm December 30th, 2010, we drove all night and arrived in our drive way at 10:30am on December 31st, 2010. At this point I went into crazy mode. Cleaning, organizing, decorating the house and picking up more groceries. Much of it had already been done by my awesome brothers and adopted sister, Tina, but we still had enough to keep us busy till even after our first guests arrived at 2:45pm.

We had full families and individuals, we had boys and girls, we had young and more experienced people, but mostly we had a GREAT time!

We sat 19 people at our table for dinner. The feast included turkey, sausages, rice, mashed potatoes, 3 different salads, cranberry sauce and bread. The meal was delicous but I honestly was just so happy with having all of the amazing people sitting at the table with me that the meal could've been McDonald's and I still would've thought it was amazing.

We played Catch Phrase- awesome game- which had us rolling on the floor laughing a few times! We watched the ball drop. We drank. We talked. We shared an experience. This new years really is one I will remember for years to come.

Thank you so much to each of you for spending it with me. I am so grateful for the extended Buna family. And the immediate Buna family.



Mom- you are strong and beautiful and an inspiration for me to always stand up for what I believe in.
Dad- you are so caring and generous and I look to you to remind to always do what my heart tells me to.
Chris- you are so confident in who you are and what you are about, I look to you for strength.
Seb- you remind me to always have fun and to just enjoy life and everything that happens!

Love you xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment