Thursday, March 17, 2011

101

This is post number 101 for my blog!!! I say that deserves a celebration!!!

Today I want to make mention of just how grateful I am that I have such incredible people in my life.

The Millionaire Mind Intensive
took place in Toronto, ON last weekend and we have around 350 people the that room transforming their financial lives. Here's the thing that I sometimes forget though- it's more than just the financial aspect of their lives that got transformed. Sitting through that three day intensive pushed you beyond any comfort zone that you know or are used to.

Suddenly you are reconditioning yourself for success in all areas of your life! One of my absolute favourite quotes from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is "How you do anything is how you do everything" p. 121 This means that although this course focuses on the money game whatever you learn here can be applied to every other area of your life; family, friends, work, sports, hobbies.........

Anyway this weekend I got to witness these 350 people transform their lives and have some fun. Then to top it all off I got to work with some of the most phenomenal people EVER!!!!!!! They made my life easy and FUN! The team of people working at this event were all there purely from heart and to serve. They showed up ready to get the job done and do whatever it took to have a successful event. The team gelled so nicely together and supported each other on all tasks. I was so very proud to be part of the magic.

Thank you team Toronto! Much love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment