Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time in 10 years from now since I have been living in my heart virtue I find myself in the mountains. I am surrounded by nature. I get to play in the forest with the trees, flowers and water. I can roam and run free. People come to visit and be in this amazing space because it nurtures their heart virtues, their littles and their dreams. This space is open, loving, creative and welcoming. I love being up here because it's my BIG taking care of my LITTLE! Right little?

I get to bring people here who encourage us to live in our hearts and be our most incredible and loving selves! The experience is phenomenal and totally priceless for all of us! I get to experience all of my gifts and share them openly with others! I get to watch and support others stand in their power! What an amazing life and total gift to have! I am so thankful!!!!

Wow Little, this dream of yours gets more and more detailed- I am so on board, I can totally feel how excited and committed you really are!

And so once upon a time, in 10 years from now we will be running a beautiful retreat centre up in the mountains for everyone and anyone who wishes to return to nature and to nourish their littles. It is going to be SO much fun! We are going to get to work with individuals, couples and families. We are going to allow them the space to connect with their littles and to heave FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to love them. We are going to believe in them, and we are going to acknowledge them for doing ti all on their own- for themselves and their world!!!

SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Little I had no idea you had it in you! This is awesome. I know you want to share, and we will. I will speak this to people. I will have them listen and hear you! I guess I am gonna have to learn how to cook?! I know you have been wanting to- I will learn for you. Actually we will learn together and we will make YUMMY food!!! But we will get some help with cleaning! “Yup that sounds like a great plan because I don't like cleaning too much. But you know what? When it's in preparation to have awesome people over it's not so bad!” :)

Well Little we are also gonna come up with come programs! What are we going to do up there? “I will think of something Big. You gotta be willing to listen and work with me though.” I can do that. You just gotta remind me to listen and to trust. “I can do that!”

All right let's do this! Let's have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment