Monday, May 2, 2011

Where to go...

So as you know if you have read my blog over the past month I have started a 'work out'/ 'get in shape' program of sorts. Today is day 11 that I have been going at it and I am very proud of myself for making it to day 11! Therefore it's time to celebrate!!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH ME!!!

OK 3 seconds done. Now I have a question for all those runner/ jogger/ walkers out there. Where do you go to run/ jog/ walk? So far I have stayed close to home and gone along the bike path that we have and around the neighbourhood streets. Today I stayed on the path only and actually used the grass on the sides instead of the pavement. I am not sure if my body is thanking me or rebelling at the moment...

Anyway I would love to hear where your favourite places are to go- maybe they'll give me some inspiration! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment