Saturday, December 5, 2009

Krewing Birthdays

I am very fortunate in my life to have the ability to up and leave home and travel to attend and to volunteer at these courses that I love so dearly. I am truly blessed to be able to work with such amazing people and support others in their growth and development.

The Millionaire Mind Intensive in Toronto was the weekend of November 27-29th and I had such a wonderful time. The krew was just phenomenal! I was responsible for the handouts and I owe so much of how smoothly they went to the incredible people I had around me- asking how they could help all the time, forcing me to delegate. HUGE learn for me. When I delegate my job becomes much easier, especially when I have such a strong team to get the job done! I was only in the room for about half the handouts we had and the team did not miss a beat!

Then Never Work Again began in Palm Springs and that was interesting. More than half the krew was brand new to krewing, which made it slightly more challenging. I learned that when asking someone to get something done it's nice to ask nicely and not bark out orders. I understand that I am coming from heart because I just want everything to work as smoothly and in the best way for everyone... others may not see it that way when I curtly say, "Here's the bell" or "Go get people back in their seats" Lesson learned- treat others how you would like to be treated, breathe and stay calm- people at the bookstore will each get their turn, there's only so much you can do as one human being!

Best part about NWA... celebrating my birthday with such crazy and lovable people!!! Being surrounded by such beautiful energy all day was just incredible! I was even more privileged than that though because my amazing friend Kevin, whom I am kissing here, celebrated his birthday the day before mine!!! We had such an awesome time all week!!! So wonderful. I have no more words to describe it.

This is what I am meant to be doing. Supporting people on their journey of self discovery! I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment