Thursday, December 10, 2009

Romantic Comedies

I feel like every time I watch a romantic comedy, which is my favourite genre of movies, I realize just how much I want to be in a relationship. I also realize what I wrote in my last post and am well aware of how oddly contradictory I sound at the moment.

The fact of the matter is I miss being in a relationship. I mean I miss all these things about being with someone else. I miss talking to them whenever I need someone to talk to. I miss cuddling and holding hands as we walk down the street- fingers interlocked- or now not so much since I wear mittens. Going to movies and out for dinner and for walks in the park. I miss laughing at stupid jokes just because he's the one making them. I miss kissing. I miss... so many things.

I would like to be in a relationship again. This my message to the universe; I am ready and willing to accept the guy that I am meant to be with right now. If that's no one then so be it. If there is someone that I am meant to have an experience with then so be it. I am open to receiving. I want to share all those things that I miss so much with someone. I want them to be there for me. I want to have a guy who can stand his ground and be who he is despite my chaos. From my writing I think it's pretty easy to tell that I can be a bit of a storm sometimes.

I understand that I could likely be more clear with you universe, this is just what I know now. And I thank you in advance for being so understanding and supportive even if I don't know what I want. It's great that you are just there waiting for when I do. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment