Monday, February 11, 2013

Saturn Returns

"It is believed by astrologers that, as Saturn "returns" to the degree in its orbit occupied at the time of birth, a person crosses over a major threshold and enters the next stage of life."

It takes Saturn about 29.4 years to make this journey around the sun and therefore around the age of 28-31 there becomes a shift in many people's lives.

For the past five years I have been very clear with my objectives and my mission. Over the last two or three months things have begun to feel very jumbled. I've been having the sense that something major is changing in my life and I am not exactly sure how I feel about it. I have spoken out loud that I am both excited and terrified at the same time, which- now that I think about it- explains why I don't really feel anything at all! Those two sentiments are opposing and therefore nullifying the whole thing.

 On January 1st, 2013 I received a text from my dear friend Anthony: "Happy New Year Veronica! What will be in the 2013 chapter of your auto-biography?"
My response: "Oh Anthony how I love thee! First of all Happy New Year to you! And second of all 2013 is about being IN LOVE! Being in love with myself, with my family, friends, my mission and being IN LOVE with an intimate partner. I am dedicating 2013 to loving as much as I can ❤❤❤"

I am grateful that he asked the question which brought me such a wonderful and happy answer! 

I am also grateful to myself for continuing to listen throughout the month of January and to establish that I have a few more objectives...

- Move out by the end of the year
- Create a space for people to come and be creative (this has become much broader than I had originally intented and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to evolve)
- Align myself with wonderful people who create a space for me to step more and more into my gifts

All in all I have some pretty large and, truth be told, scary objectives for 2013. I am going to continue to listen to what the universe and god have to say to me and allow myself to move wherever I am called. I know, in my heart of hearts that the next few years will be transformational for me and I am stepping into them with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment