Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Universe Replies

Wow. I am so amazed and thankful for incredible friends.

The Buna household is always open and available for friends and family to stay. We love having people over. We have the mentality of 'the more, the merrier'. However, I realize that there are other families that don't have this same mentality. I understand that to open up your home to other people can be very stressful and difficult for some. Because I understand this I am even more amazed and thankful for my incredible friends.

I had a small accommodations dilemma recently... plans I had made with friends were falling through for unforeseeable reasons. I understood that there had to be a reason for this and was therefore prepared to figure something else out. So I reached out to several friends and asked if any of them would be able to help a girl (and her brother) out. Low and behold I got three solid offers and several others who pointed me in the right direction.

I understand that the universe is there to serve me, I am just SO thrilled that it served me a gourmet meal and not fast food. HAHAHA I crack myself up. Seriously though I am very VERY thankful to the universe and to my friends for opening their hearts and homes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment