Monday, January 4, 2010

All I want for...

I am sure we've all heard the song, "All I Want for Christmas is You", I have to say it's one of my favourite ones, I especially love when the little girl sings it in "Love Actually" it's just so powerful.

Anyway my parents have asked me to think about, or I suppose more like feel into, what intentions I would like to set for 2010 and what I would like to release from 2009. In listening to them speak I realized that releasing 2009 really is the first step to moving forwards in 2010. When we have unfinished or what we may feel is unaccomplished tasks looming over us from 2009 into 2010 the year can already appear to be daunting and it has not even begun!

I accomplished so many things in 2009 and had an overall phenomenal year. I am a little hard pressed to find things to release and yet as I say this a few things manage to come to mind... I release self-doubt and uncertainty- I had a tendency to decide to do something and not fully follow through because I was afraid of what would have to happen next. I also release confusion in my relationships!

In 2010 I move towards acceptance of the unknown and I embrace confusion- it's what allows me to learn! I am also setting the intention to be open to accepting the perfect romantic relationship for me; whatever that looks like. I intend to start a business with my brother Chris. I intend to work for Peak Potentials Training. I intend to eat healthy and live my life at my ideal body weight. I intend to get my tattoo! I intend to empower others around me to live joyful and exciting lives; whatever that looks like to them! I intend to make over $500,000 in 2010! I intend to go with the flow and live in my devine; both feminine and masculine because balance is vital to life and without both I would be neither.

All I want for 2010 is to be ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment