Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life Direction; right, left, straight?

Where do I go from here? The beginning of a new year, so to speak- although according to my last post I can no longer actually call it a new year, or may I still call it that as long as I don't say 'Happy New Year' to people anymore? Regardless this past weekend, after my trip in Northern Cali hanging out with Irma and her family and seeing my cousins at the same time, Irma and I headed down to LA. We would've road tripped the whole coast but we were not in her beautiful little mini- instead it was a big pick up and we really did not have enough time. The part we were on the coast for was spectacular but Big Sur is certainly on my list of place to go and see, perhaps camp at as well!

When I am with Irma I can feel that I am vibrating at a different energetic level, she brings out the best in me- my most honest and most present self. I am therefore more open and aware of others. Since she doesn't know a stranger, meaning that everyone regardless of whether or not she has met them before becomes her friend; truly it's like she has a tattoo on her forehead saying, "Come talk to me I'm super cool!" So of course we managed to meet and talk to some pretty cool people.

At a McDonalds somewhere along the way from San Jose to Pismo we met these two guys, I'm guessing around 25 years old, from Vancouver road tripping back home. We ended up sitting down and having a conversation with them about politics and then quantum physics and how everything is energy. I thought we were doing really well. Then one of them asked how and when we met and what keeps us connected. The first part of the question was a little challenging to answer since we had met, technically speaking in June at Train the Trainer 2 but we only really connected in August at Mind of Steel, Heart of Gold. The second part of the question was easy for me to answer. I just looked at Irma and said to the guys, "The Moon" I think at this moment they thought I was absurd! I went onto explain how the moon represents feminine energy while the sun represents masculine energy and yin and yang and they just stared at me. One of them asked, "So the moon has a vagina?" I had to reiterate that I had not said that the moon was female only that it represented feminine energy! Anyway our wonderfully interesting conversation turned odd at this point and we all choose that moment to escape back to the comfort and safety of our respective vehicles.

At the hotel we decided to head down to the hot tub to release some negative and funky energy that we may have been carrying around with us. We chat, more girly chat because it's just so much fun, and a couple enters our hot tub. They end up being really cool and we have another wonderful discussion about God and the universe and energy and faith and all of that. He is a minister and she is just so fabulous! (I honestly didn't ask if she had a job) We spoke about the book, The Shack, which I believe I have already mentioned on here and if not I am mentioning it now- it's a MUST read! I loved every minute of it! All in all I met some pretty awesome people and had some phenomenal conversations with them, turns out that when you vibrate at a different energetic level similarly vibrating people show up!

Now the question is what direction do I go in? Where do I go from here; at this moment in my life vibrating at this level, reading and learning and implementing all the wonderful things I have learned, about myself and about the universe and about others over the past two years? Right? Left? Straight? Where am I meant to be heading? I trust that God (or whatever you wish to call it- I am beginning to go back to calling it God, perhaps I will come up with another name at another time but for now I am seeing how this works for me) will take care of me and ensure that everything happens just as it is meant to happen, even if that doesn't look like I may have thought it would. I am open to listening and to going with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment