Saturday, January 9, 2010

Break Free

I am currently flying over some state, I could not even guess where about I am but I am very clear on the fact that it’s over a state in the US of A. I was awoken by the sound of some unfortunate song this morning at 4:45am. I was set to leave the house for 5 but only got out at 5:15 and we headed to the airport. My parents, both of them came to drop me off, I thought that was a little odd since normally dad just drops me off and I’m good to go. Today mom actually came in with me, which is admittedly sweet but very unnecessary since she can only come as far as the check in counter! The whole security check process, metal detector, customs and pat down took about an hour to get through. After customs I thought I was in the clear... but of no wait! Now you get the pat down and bag search. Pretty exciting.

Point being, in the end, that I am now on a plane and flying somewhere over the states. I am heading to Dallas Fort Worth to then transfer planes and head to San Jose. I am extremely excited to get there and hang out with my beautiful moon goddess sister, Irma! Truthfully I’m not entirely sure what our plans are. I do know that tonight we are going out in San Fran to a karaoke bar with her sister and her boyfriend, gonna be interesting.; I have only ever been to a karaoke bar once in my life to date and it was a private place where your party had their own room! It was awesome because you were just singing in front of your peeps not randoms! Then we are driving down the coast to LA. We need to be there by January 12th at night so we have plenty of time for the drive but I really have NO idea what to hit on the way down... I’m excited for the adventure- no plans and going with the flow, something a little new for me! Apparently we’re gonna hit up the hot springs- not that I have any idea what the hell that is but I’m game for whatever!

I suppose that here’s where I say something insightful like I have been doing as often as possible on this blog... While I have been travelling for what feels like ages I realized today that as long as I am calm and centered the ridiculous lines and seriously annoying people are nothing! Fact is that when I am calm and centered those annoying people become amusement for me because I can really see and sense their frustration but I no longer take it on as my own. And as far as this trip is concerned- I really have nothing planned! All I know is that I am flying into San Jose, Irma is picking me up at the airport and we have to drive to LA and be there by the 12th to start crewing Life Directions on the 13th... I have been pulling the “Break Free” Magical Mermaids and Dolphins card often over the past two weeks so here you go universe I’m heading on my adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment