Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clair...

Vancouver, Really?

This past week in Vancouver this thought occurred to me several times and I am not sure what to make of it really. Something is telling me that I am meant to be in Vancouver for awhile. I don't know if I need to be there for an extended period of time right now or soon but I feel like a time is coming for me to move.

While I was here, or I suppose now I am technically no longer there since I am on a plane to LA, I attended a workshop entitled Discover Your Sacred Gifts. I have a few of the 24 that exist and one of them I think is working really hard to come out. The gift of Spiritual Sensitivity. I have these moments where I can see things or energy that others can't, I can sense pain in others and associate it to something that has happened before they realize it and this scares me! I mean it's really cool but also terrifying.

I cannot do this all the time, it only happens when I am really relaxed and in-tune with all that is going on within and without. It is always about others- I sense it in them but I cannot understand my own body pain source. The whole thing is new and scary and exciting all at the same time. I think the universe has been sending me this message that I got to get my act together and start utilizing this gift to assist people.

This week Mary had the Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue out on her coffee table. I pulled three cards each day, past, present and future and of the five days that I pulled cards four of them I pulled Clairaudience; listen to the universe and the divine guidance of others, or Clairsentience; listen to your body. I wondered why I didn't get Clairvoyance when Kelly said, “because you can already see.” OH! So I objective now is to work on staying present to people when they are talking to me and listening and feeling into where they are and whatever guidance I may get that they need to hear.

Universe please assist me in staying grounded and open to receiving your divine wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment