Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Changes

We have a saying at my job, "pain is inevitable, suffering is optional". Sometimes I think we need another that says something like, "change is inevitable, movement is optional".

No matter what happens in your life it is guaranteed to change. Nothing ever stays the same. Every second of your life you are changing and evolving. The question then becomes will you move with the change or stay where you are like the cliffs that the waves continue to crash into...

The one thing that I can always be certain of with the company that I work for is that things are constantly changing. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not so much but always for a reason that we may or may not see.

There is one more thing that I know for certain about this company and it's that every single person that is a part of it currently is a part of it at this time for a reason. There is a major change or shift coming and we are the ones to hold the load and move it forwards, or sideways; really we will move it in the direction it needs to go.

One of our management team member is moving on in a week and although I am sad I am also very happy for her. Admittedly I am also anxious to see what her departure will mean for the movement of the company... Ultimately I know that things are coming to a head and that there is an incredible team poised to lift and shift the company wherever it needs to go. Please just trust the people who are on this team for we are all part of the greater mission.

Ironically the company I have written about posted this to their Facebook page last night. I saw it after I wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment