Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun Love

This past Saturday my gorgeous friend Erin married her best friend Marc and I could not possibly be any happier for them.

I do not normally hang out with the happy couple together so watching them interact throughout the day of their nuptials was a thrill! As a matter of fact watching several young couples together was wonderful. I got to bear witness into what their relationships look like and I really enjoyed it.

These four couples have very different and yet similar interactions. Erin & Marc both have very unique senses of humor, Erin can be very demanding and Marc manages to hold his ground and sway her when needed... Actually funny enough that's probably what I would say for each of these pairs.

Each and every person in these pictures has a unique personality that is highlighted by the person with their arm wrapped around them. They are goofy and serious at the same time. They understand each other, make fun of each other and stand by each other.

Saturday I got to witness the kind of relationship I want to create through these four adorable couples. I am grateful for the inspiration! Love you guys xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment