Friday, October 9, 2009

Enlightened Summer

Of all the personal development camps and courses that I have taken, 10 since January 2008, I have discovered that Enlightened Warrior Training Camp is my camp. This camp is where I am the most myself. I resonate so strongly with this camp and its energy because it connects very strongly with my heart virtues.

I am committed to integrity and confidence!

Warrior camp provides this amazingly safe place for people to push themselves way outside of their comfort zones and grow. At this camp integrity is a major point that the trainers focus on.

Integrity:
  1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
  2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
  3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.
At Warrior we are taught that our word is LAW. When you say that you are going to do something you do it. Having integrity is keeping you word. Living your life as you have set out to live it. Being true to yourself!

Another huge part of this course is about building your confidence. There are many difficult processes that are presented to you throughout the week. Truthfully I did not believe I could accomplish half of them when I took the course. However I committed to playing 100% all week and so I gave every processes all I had. At the end of the week I could hardly believe all the things I had accomplished! The camp boosted my confidence that I could take on anything and that I am powerful.

The catch was that now I felt like a warrior; a masculine version of a warrior and I'm a girl! I sensed that something was still missing. This summer I volunteered at two Enlightened Warrior Training Camps. At the 1st camp in Ellenville, NY I found my feminine warrior. I found the goddess powered warrior. I felt that my warrior camp was now complete after volunteering in NY. In California I discovered just how much I like to play.

All in all this summer taught me a lot about myself and about others. I know what I am meant to be doing. I am meant to be holding space for others to grow.

I am committed to integrity and confidence!

I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment