Sunday, October 4, 2009

Working on me...

I am slightly dazed at the fact that I am currently sitting at my computer blogging.
Earlier today I clicked on a fellow goddesses blog. I read a post had the urge to comment on it and then suddenly I was setting up my own blogger account. It's interesting how things happen.

I have always enjoyed writing. That's not to say that I am very good but I like it. I always have an opinion- about pretty much everything. I am not scared to voice those opinions and I tend to have really good insight. I find it easier to have these wonderfully insightful revelations when it is in reference to other people's lives though. Now I am going to write about my own life. I am intending that I become just as clever about my own life through my writing as I am about other people's lives.

Currently the men in my life that I seem to be in communication with are having relationship issues. Either they are breaking up with their significant others or they are just really unhappy. What's going on?

My parents just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary two weeks ago. I have always thought of them as the norm. I mean they are my norm. I have grown up knowing what love, compassion and joy means in a romantic relationship because I have seen it my whole life. Now I pause and wonder if they have become the rare ones. Are they abnormal? If this is the case the universe I want to be abnormal! I want what they have. I want to be confident, loved and overjoyed in a romantic relationship. None of the mind games or fighting everyone else seems to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment