Monday, October 26, 2009

One Week

What a fantastic film. I am amazed at how wonderfully witty and clever this film is.

Two beautiful goddesses that I met in November of 2008 just got back from an eight month journey on the road. They traveled all over both Canada and the United States, visiting friends, family and just being. Since I returned home from my whirlwind summer I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I enjoy driving. I love photography- and I mean just imagine all the shots. I love to travel. I love to visit people.

Where would I go? Where would you go? What would you do if you only had only week to live? Would you drop everything and take a trip? Would you write a book? Would you make love under a starry sky in an open field?

Why is it that we don't do these things? Why is it that we wait? Why is it that I wait? This is about me as much as it is about anyone else. I am the only one responsible for my own life and when I refer to things in the third person then I am not owning up to them. When I don't own up to it I don't feel the need to actually do anything about it because it doesn't seem real.

So now I ask myself this question: Veronica if you only had a day, a week or a month to live what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment