Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Top 5 Passions

While attending "Mind of Steel, Heart of Gold" this summer I met some of the most amazing people. One of them, Geoff, who I absolutely love ended up facilitating "The Passion Test" created by Chris and Janet Attwood for my mom, dad and one of my brothers after the camp. I was unable to go through the process at the same time because I was still traveling. My mother is now reading the book because it made such an impact on her and offered to help me figure out my Top 5 Passions. I am now sharing them with you and the universe. Universe please hear these and allow me to focus on them and getting each of them to a level 10!

My life is ideal, and I am...

1. Growing and expanding my knowledge and understanding of myself and the universe
2. Giving and receiving love in my romantically committed relationship with my ideal partner

3. Encouraging and supporting others to love themselves and to be their best at all times

4. Enjoying the company of my family and friends

5. Writing about my life; my joys, my heartaches, my successes and my challenges: my experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment