Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Canadian Thanksgiving was this past weekend and I had the most amazing time. The Buna house was a gathering spot for friends and food. We had many of our peaks family members come and visit.

Irma was the first to arrive on Saturday. We spent Sunday going around Montreal and being tourists. Monday morning Joel and his parents drove in from Ottawa and Lea flew in for the day from Baltimore. Anne came from Quebec City, Sylvie and Mike came from Alexandria and Dale and Claude came from around the corner.We laughed and ate and rocked out and played ultimate frisbee. It was just amazing to have so much fun and vibrant energy around.

We were, however, missing some key people from my peaks family and I'd like to acknowledge them for being with us in spirit. The five goddesses front left to right: Lea, Katie, Kelly- back left to right: Irma and myself...

Katie and Kelly; our fellow goddesses, we thought of you often this weekend. The Book made an appearance. Irma has now been passed the book and it will finally start being mailed around to us all; the envelop still looks new! Girls you have been such an inspiration to me and I am so thankful that you are in my life.

To all those who have made an impact on me; being everyone I have ever met- whether you are in my life for a reason, a season or a lifetime you are important and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment