Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love Life

The past couple of days I have been running a number of errands all over town (well let's be honest it's really all over the west island of Montreal). My point here is that I have run into several people who, it appears, do not like their lives. They are what my very good friend Tina would call "Debbie Downers" and they are also riding the "Bitter Bus".

When I saw or encountered these people my first thought was, "What the hell is their problem? Just cause their lives suck does not mean they have to take it out on me!" And then the slightly more enlightened part of me pipped up and said, "Veronica these people just need some extra love. They may not be in a fabulous place and they may just need some love and acknowledgement." And so I was polite to them and I sent some extra love and light their way. Who knows if I made any kind of difference however I felt better about the way that I was thinking of the situation.

I am forever grateful for the life that I have and if sending a little extra love, which I have an abundance of in my life, will help them I can certainly do that!!! Hope all of you can send some extra love to those who may need it. In the end we can all use it, yes or yes?!

Love you all!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment