Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friendship Regardless

I have been underestimating my friends. I understand that not everyone is able to relate to everything I am going through and have gone through because I have experienced some pretty intense things, however there are many things happening in their lives that I cannot really relate to either.

Realizing that even though we do not relate in the same way anymore does not mean that we do not care about each other. Not long ago I wrote about going out for dinner with my friends and not talking for very long. One of them pointed out to me that no one was stopping me from talking and that if I wanted to share I could have. And she's right. If I really did want to share with them I could have done so. And her stating it to me the way she did was like a much needed slap in the face! It made me notice that she still truly does care about what's happening in my life and that I was just in judgment.

So again I would really like to say thank you to Marie-France for continuing to be there for me even when I don't realize it. I appreciate that you are there for me!!! xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment