Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Observer Effect Part 2

WOW! What a treat it was to watch the ducks in action Sunday night! Out in Waterloo with Tina's friends; a group of highly entertaining boys decided to go as Duck Hunt. Do you remember that game? The old school Nintendo game where the ducks fly around and you are the hunter and you have a gun and try and shoot the ducks then this hunting dog comes out and laughs whenever you hit a duck? That's the game. There was a hunter, a dog and four ducks.

Easily one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. The getting into costumes was SOOOOO entertaining. They taped their shoes with orange duct tape, painted their legs orange, wore white beaters and white shorts cut open a feather pillow and dumped it onto a tarp in the living room then proceeded to spray themselves with adhesive spray and roll around in the feathers. Truly entertaining to witness. The dog was probably the cutest of all of them though...


Anyway the most impressive part was watching them in the bar. Other than the hunter the boys are all single. I have never paid attention to the way guys work until that night. The ducks came onto the dance floor in a "V" formation; tribute to the mighty ducks. They made a circle just them to dance and soon their circle had a bunch of girls in the middle of it. Honestly I'm not even sure how it happened. I mean the boys are pretty cool and have very fun and easy going energy so it did not totally surprise me that the girls were seriously attracted to them but they were COVERED in feathers! Did the girls not notice? :)

At the end of the night they all went home alone but man did they have a good time. Watching them made my night. They were just having so much fun. I really enjoyed my night as well. I just relaxed danced and sang along to basically every song they played- retro night is always the way to go! In the end I had a ton of fun because I was totally unattached to what the outcome of the night was to be. I had no expectations, only the intention to be there for Tina and to have fun! AND my intention became reality!

Thanks for a fabulously entertaining weekend Duck Hunt and Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment