Friday, November 5, 2010

The Greatest Thing Cont'd

I attended my first Peak Potentials Training course in January of 2008. Life Directions was the course that called to me the most. I flew to Vancouver to take it and LOVED it. After that I was hooked. The energy of the room and the transformation that I got to witness and be a part of was simply phenomenal. In the end it’s not surprising that I love working with Peaks as much as I do since at Life Directions I discovered that my mission is to motivate and empower people to live with integrity, to be themselves and to love life. Working with Peaks I get to watch and facilitate this all the time!

My other family members began with the Millionaire Mind Intensive, like the majority of the people who have come to join the Peak Potentials family. This course was actually the sixth one that I took and I still learned so much from it. The Millionaire Mind Intensive is a three day course that deals with your money blue print; your thoughts, feeling and emotions around money that may be holding you back from realizing your financial dreams. It is now newly re-vamped to also included a step by step process of how you can become financially free. This three day intensive takes place in cities all around the world and is complimentary!

Here’s the link for more information; The Millionaire Mind Intensive.

Please feel free to message me if you want more information. I cannot explain to you just how much I value being a Buna and being able to continue to grow and learn and to now have a beautifully supportive and EVERY large extended family.

No comments:

Post a Comment