Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today is American Thanksgiving. Here, in the country that I call home we have Thanksgiving in October- at the beginning of October none-the-less, whereas the country just to the south of us has their celebration this weekend- today specifically. And so after the day I had I felt it would only be appropriate to be thankful for something and to share it with you- obviously since I was inspired to write.

The Millionaire Mind Intensive in Toronto, Ontario is starting tomorrow morning. Today was our set up day. We spent the day setting the room, preparing hand outs and training the staff of volunteers how to assist with the various jobs they have to cover.

So right now I would like to take the time, before my head hits the pillow for the night, to thank each and everyone of the phenomenal people who have shown up to assist us in making this event incredible for the participants. It was wonderful to watch everything just get done so smoothly and synergisticly (which may or may not be a word) today. Everyone did what they had to do and asked how they could help and just got things done. At the start of the day I had set the intention to be completed with our tasks and ready for the next day by 4:30 pm... well we were done and eating dinner ready to leave after food by......... 5:10pm!!!

I am just so proud and excited to get to work with this amazing team all weekend. And so again I say thank you to each of them for showing up and thank you to the universe for sending this particularly awesome team to this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment